Monday, February 27, 2006

Finally done with Jack's first test!!

Thanks to everyone for the help! You all helped plus this piece for me and I thank you all sincerely!!

  • http://www.robinmitchell.ca/lucas/BallRoll_Final.mov
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Kevin Mcleod said...

    Robin Thank you so much for posting this final animation again I get to study the fluid motion of your work. Keep it up it helps push me further.

    8:07 AM  
    Blogger Tim Thoreen said...

    I really enjoy to camera shift. It adds an even more dynamic twist.

    1:40 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the animation is relly fluid and the model is very nice! I'm just crashing my head on the keyboard 'cause my graphic card can't work anymore...sigh i've to wait for my maya experiment and photoshop\illustrator sketches!

    1:46 PM  
    Blogger Kipp Schell said...

    oh wow. that is amazing`!

    12:41 PM  
    Blogger tomm said...

    that is class

    5:35 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home